viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

Rain

Today is raining in my city... It's so cool because here never rains xD but I hate rain because My hair get some frizz -w-
well, today I will stay at my home doing nothing, maybe doing nail art or making accesories, or I will go to the cafe in the afternoon, who knows :3


Rain Look




I love that Hello kitty slippers *_* there're too comfy amd warm :3


An thats all today, next week I have one of my lastes classes before the exams x_x, So I'm nervous xD

bye :3

5 comentarios:

  1. Ahora me vengo a pegar la cachá que hice toda la entrada en inglés xDDD me inspiré x3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awwww your outfit looks comfortable and cute ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. que adorable te ves con el outfit y las pantuflas de ir por casa xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. awww the hello kitty slippers are really cuuute! ♥

    ResponderEliminar